Full time 2 year olds $165.00 per week
Full time 3, 4, 5 year olds $156.00 per week
Half-day (6:30am-1:00pm) 5 days Monday-Friday
2 year olds $135.00 per week
3, 4, 5 year olds $125.00 per week
3 Full days 2 year olds $130.00 per week
3 full days 3, 4, 5 year olds $120.00 per week
2 full days 2 year olds $98.00 per week
2 full days 3, 4, 5 year olds $95.00 per week
3 hours of VPK Free
Before and after with VPK $130.00 per week
Half Day with VPK $95.00 per week
One time registration fee: $55.00
1. If the child is not picked up by 6:00pm a charge of $1.00 per minute is incurred until the child is picked up.
2. A late fee of $10.00 will be added to the tuition fee if not paid by Tuesday of each week.
3. $25.00 fee for returned checks.
4. Any extra events to entertain our kids- "Puppets Show", "Magic Show", "Jungle Bus", "Santa's Visit" etc. will be paid by the parent.
5. The parents of the children with Early Learning Coalition scholarships would be charged only the parent fee that is given by ELC. We do not charge extra fees for ELC families.
We are open Monday through Friday from 6:30am till 6:00pm.
Children need to be at school no later than 10am. Children will not be admitted after 10am, as this allows our learning program to begin and continue without interruption. The only exception to this rule is if your child has doctor appointment.
With the recent changes in the licensing regulations that are going into effect April 1, 2018 we are now required to document absences as being planned and confirmed from the parent or guardian. Please call the school before 10am to let us know that your child will be absent that day. In the event you do not call and report the absence we will call you and everyone on your contact list until we receive confirmation of approved absence.
Tuition fee is due every Monday in advance for the following week. If paid after Tuesday please add a $10.00 late fee. The full tuition is due regardless of the absences.
A one time registration fee of $55.00 will be applied with the first week's tuition. There is a no annual fee or supply fee. The rates include a nutritious breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack. The weekly menu is posted every Monday in the front lobby.
Enrollment is open to any child between ages 2 and 5. We encourage you and your child to visit Kiddie City for a tour together so you have an opportunity to meet our qualified team members and visit our age appropriate classroom environments. During your visit you will be able to ask any questions you may have in regards to lesson plans, schedules, daily activities and meals. We provide meals for children with food allergies with no cost to you. Once you complete your tour and our school is able to accommodate your child's needs, the next step is the enrollment process. During the tour you will receive an Enrollment Package where you will find all the required forms when you come and enroll your child. For your convenience you can download, print, complete, sign and return the document listed below.
FC-0003_Emergency_Med._Release_7-13.pdf (this form must be notarized.)
C-0003_Emergency_Release_Form_Spanish.pdf (este documento nesesita ser notarizado por un notario.)
The Child Care Food Program Application as well as other forms will be in the Enrollment Package. In addition to the enrollment package, you will need to provide the state of Florida's required physical and immunization forms that are completed by a physician.
For children enrolling in our VPK program, you will also need the additional forms: VPK Voucher, and Attendance Policy.
These forms have to be submitted to the Kiddie City Director prior to or on the same day of enrollment. Any incomplete forms may delay your child's first day of attendance.
ANNUAL CALENDAR (from July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018)
The school will be closed on the following days, however, tuition is still due for these holidays. In addition, the school may be closed infrequently for weather related reasons. Tuition is still due for these days.
1. Labor Day September 4, 2017
2. Thanksgiving Day November 23, 2017
3. The Following Friday November 24, 2017
4. Christmas Eve (observed) December 22, 2017
5. Christmas Day December 25, 2017
6. New Years Eve (observed) December 29, 2017
7. New Years Day January 1, 2018
8. Martin Luther King January 15, 2018
9. Good Friday March 30, 2018
10. Memorial Day May 28, 2018
11. Independence Day July 4, 2018
Copyright 2013. Kiddie City Learning Center. All rights reserved. Privacy Notice.